DENNIS THE PEASANT: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
— Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
Geek Speak Status: Contributing Writer
Preferred Nationality: French
Known Alias(es): None
Michael Bay is… getting worse.
Gateway Fandom: The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
Favorite Movie: Porco Rosso
Favorite TV Show(s): Buffy, True Blood, Avatar the Last Airbender, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Get Smart.
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith.
Favorite Author: Raymond Geuss.
Guilty Pleasure: Marvel Comics (all of them).
Crush(es): Sarah Connor, Sookie Stackhouse, Hermione Granger.
Vendetta(s): SkyNet, The Dollhouse, KAOS.
Fan Fiction: Pro or Con? Con.
THE FINAL 5
Trek or Wars: Wars!
DC or Marvel: Marvel books, DC movies
Vampires or Werewolves: Vampires. Less fur on the couch at the end of the night
Dragons or Unicorns: Centaurs
Time Travel: Pro or Con?: Pro. Two words: Austin Powers
THE TOP 13
- Superheroes Without Superpowers (Contributor), Issue 6, August, 2010
- Geek Speak Recommendations , Issue 13, March 2011
- Dystopias (Contributor), Vol. 2, Issue 1, April 2012
- Cinematic Sequels (Contributor), Vol. 2, Issue 2, May 2012
- Video Games (Contributor), Vol. 2, Issue 6, September, 2012
GEEK VS GEEK
- Dellamorte Dellamore (1994)
TV – ON DVD