- Surviving a Steam Sale, PC gaming’s high holy days and you, July 2013
- Honoring The Guild, a look back at six seasons of good game, March 2013
- Diary of an Avatar, playing The Secret World, March 2013
- Azeroth, Oh Azeroth, an introduction to World of Warcraft, February 2013
- Wait for the Movie, the must-see big screen book adaptations of 2013, January 2013
- My First Crush (Contributor), January 2013
- More Conference Than Convention, notes from the 2012 World Fantasy Convention, November 2012
- Reading The Walking Dead, the TV show VS. the comics, October 2012
- You, Too, Can Save the World (Contributor), a Batman reflection, July 2012
- Disney Animated Films (with Rachel Hyland), March 2013
- Genre TV Couples (Contributor), January 2013
- Horror Movie Survival Tips (Contributor), November 2012
- Video Games (Contributor), September 2012
- Heavenly Creatures (2013)
- Hercules (1997)
- King Arthur (2004)
- The Host (2013)
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green (2012)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 (2012)
- Warm Bodies (2013)
TV – ON AIR
TV – ON DVD
- Ironskin by Tina Connolly
- The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
- The Mad Scientist’s Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Majesty 2 (2009)
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
— Dr. Seuss
Geek Speak Status: Staff Writer
Preferred Nationality: Na’vi
Known Alias(es): Kelloish
Michael Bay is… a-okay (but only because it rhymes)
Gateway Fandom: Star Trek by proximity, Buffy by choice.
Favorite Movie(s): The 10th Kingdom, King Arthur and Die Hard.
Favorite TV Show(s): Buffy, Doctor Who.
Favorite Book: Alice in Wonderland.
Favorite Author(s): Bishop, Briggs, Vincent and Vaughn.
Guilty Pleasure: Pshh, no guilt here. Say it loud, say it proud!!
Crush(es): Dean Winchester, Alec from Dark Angel.
Vendetta(s): Can’t we all just get along?
Fan-fiction: Pro or Con? Pro, the precious few times it is done well.
THE FINAL 5
Trek or Wars: Trek.
DC or Marvel: Marvel.
Vampires or Werewolves: Werewolves, no contest.
Dragons or Unicorns: Dragons.
Time Travel: Pro or Con? If a man with a big blue police box were to show up on lawn and offer to take me away through time and space, I would not argue.