DANA: I’m so sorry I almost shot you. I probably wouldn’t have.
MARTY: Hey, shh, no. I totally get it. I’m sorry I let you get attacked by a werewolf and then ended the world.
– The Cabin in the Woods (2012)
Geek Speak Status: Contributing Writer
Preferred Nationality: Olympian
Known Alias(es): Kimchi
Michael Bay is… the destroyer of childhood memories.
Gateway Fandom: DC Comic Books, Star Wars, the Whedonverse.
Favorite Movie(s): The Princess Bride, Big Trouble in Little China, Serenity, Back to the Future, Cabin in the Woods.
Favorite TV Show(s): Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, The Big Bang Theory, Being Human
Favorite Book(s): The Dune series by Frank Herbert, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
Favorite Author(s): Frank Herbert, Clive Barker.
Guilty Pleasure: True Blood, Chick Lit.
Crush(es): Aidan (Being Human), Helo, Spike.
Vendetta(s): Stephanie Meyer, Michael Bay.
Fan-fiction: Pro or Con? Pro, if it’s written well.
THE FINAL 5
Trek or Wars: Star Wars all the way!
DC or Marvel: DC.
Vampires or werewolves: Depends on the kind, but probably vampires.
Dragons or Unicorns: Dragons.
Time Travel: Pro or Con?: Pro, let’s do it! Where’s Doc Brown?
- You, Too, Can Save the World (Contributor), a Batman reflection, Vol. 2, Issue 4, July 2012
- WTF Geoff?!? How Geoff Johns is Ruining Justice League, Vol. 2, Issue 5, August 2012
- Mainstreaming Martial Arts, how Asian cinema took over the world, Vol. 2, Issue 7, October 2012
- My First Crush (Contributor), Vol. 2, Issue 10, January 2013
- Enter the Dragon (1973)
- Metropolis (1927)
- Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior (2003)
- Q (1982)
- Silent Hill: Revelation (2012)
- The Crow (1994)
- The Frighteners (1996)
- The Prince of Darkness (1987)
- Your Highness (2011)
TV – ON DVD
- MacGyver (1985-1992)