ANGEL: I want to help because I don’t think people should suffer as they do. Because, if there’s no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world.”
— Angel, “Epiphany” (02.16)
Geek Speak Status: Staff Writer
Preferred Nationality: I would keep it, as long as I could have been a foreign exchange student at Hogwarts.
Known Alias(es): Trying to maintain alias anonymity since 2004
Michael Bay is… a total sexist. Don’t you hate it when Megan Fox is right?
Gateway Fandom: Sword and Sorceress anthologies.
Favorite Movie: Army of Darkness
Favorite TV Show(s): Buffy, Angel, True Blood, Firefly
Favorite Book: Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Favorite Author: Marion Zimmer Bradley.
Guilty Pleasure: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
Crush(es): Nathan Fillion.
Fan-fiction: Pro or Con? Pro, but I do have my limits!
THE FINAL 5
Trek or Wars: I stay out of this one. As well as debates between Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.
DC or Marvel: Dark Horse.
Vampires or Werewolves: Vampires. I have no idea why I like the undead so much.
Dragons or Unicorns: Unicorns. Unless I could be a Dragonrider in Pern.
Time Travel: Pro or Con?: Pro. I would totally help my younger self win at kickball
- Charmed (with Rachel Hyland), Issue 5, July 2010
THE TOP 13
- Pop-Culture Witches, Issue 8, October 2010
- Paranormal Romance Clichés (Contributor), Issue 12, February 2011
- Geek Speak Recommendations (Contributor), Issue 13, March 2011
GEEK VS GEEK
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6: A Compelling Metaphor, Issue 7, September 2010
- 50,000 Words in a Month? (Contributor) A NaNoWriMo reflection, Vol. 2, Issue 8, November 201